Men and Women are invited to join the team by serving on the Hope for Kids Team, Hospitality Team, the Discipleship Team, the Prayer Team or by volunteering at Scarlet’s Bakery on Oak Street. To learn more about Scarlet Hope, click here (https://scarlethope.org/).
- Hope for Kids Volunteer: Thursday nights from 6-9 p.m.
In the Hope for Kids program, the children get to hear a Bible Story, as well as participate in arts and crafts activities and indoor and outdoor games.
- Discipleship Team: Thursday nights from 6-9 p.m.
In the Discipleship Team, Scarlet Hope needs people to teach life skills, lead recreation activities, provide a meal and help with children care.
- Cooking Team: On this team, you will provide a home cooked meal to fee 150+ dancers, DJs and club managers. By providing food, you are enabling the strip club outreach volunteers to have significant conversations with girls in the clubs.
- Prayer Team: Joining the prayer team is easy, but is a real and large responsibility. Every other week, you will receive a Scarlet Hope prayer email with specific requests that are received from dancers in the clubs, as well as prayer requests for the ministry as a whole.
- Hospitality Team: If you like working on the logistics of an event or you like organizing, this is an area that will be great for you.
- Scarlet’s Bakery Team: You can volunteer to assist the front counter, special events and more. Scarlet’s Bakery employs women who are seeking a career change from the adult industry.