Life to the 'Ville
Bring Life to the ‘Ville this Easter 2018
Northeast is taking the hope and new life we celebrate during Easter and using it to make a physical difference in the community. Just filling a seat during one of our Easter services will provide 42 meals for hungry children in Louisville.
Northeast is partnering with Dare to Care, a local organization that serves approximately 38,000 children in the area each year. Dare to Care explains that a lack of nutritious food holds children back from reaching their full potential – they are distracted in school, have low energy, and are at a higher risk for illness. Northeast wants to help bring awareness to this issue, and help Dare To Care meet the food needs of these children.
Will you join Northeast Easter weekend, and help bring Life To The 'Ville?
Northeast has pledged funding for each seat filled during its 5 Easter services:
Brownsboro Campus (9900 Brownsboro Road)
- Thursday, March 29 – 6pm
- Saturday, March 31 – 5pm
- Sunday, April 1 – 9am and 11am
Clifton Campus (131 Vernon Avenue)
Serving Opportunities for Easter
There is an opportunity to fill 8000 seats. We can't do this without your help, sign up below to volunteer during one of our services.
9am Sunday Service
11am Sunday Service
Good Friday Experience - Brownsboro Campus
- Friday, March 30 - This is a powerful self-guided worship experience where you’ll be able to pray, reflect, and participate in communion as we remember Christ’s suffering for us. This will be open from noon to 8pm in KidVille Theater on the main floor of our kids building. This event is best suited for adults and students - middle school and up. No matter what we’ve been through, because of Jesus, the cross has the final word.
Learn a little more about the Love The 'Ville movement below:
Love The 'Ville
Our vision at Northeast Christian Church is to Boldly Change Lives Now. Love The Ville began three years ago when 1800 people spent a Sunday morning "blitzing" the Clifton area with cleanup, beautification projects, free bikes for kids and handy work. The movement has exploded since that time into many different projects, partnerships, and community support. We want to show our neighbors that they are loved, and we need YOU to accomplish that.
Our recent projects and partners include:
- School Blitz 2017
- 31 schools; over 2,000 volunteers; 5,300 bags of mulch; 28 gallons of paint
- Click HERE to watch the recap from this year.
- Clifton Blitz 2017 - where Love The Ville got its start!
- 13 cleanup projects throughout 40206
- Summer Reading Program
- FAT Friday Trolley Hop
- Eastern Cemetery cleanup
- Year-round school partnerships
We believe the best way to impact our city is through proactive, service-driven activities that build community and create a better, safer, friendlier environment in which to live. Will you join us as we Love The Ville?