- First service in Zachary Taylor Elementary School on Westport Road
- 71 attended, 29 joined on September 25, 1977
- 1 person on staff!
- Purchased 8.26 acres on Highway 22 for $70,000
- Only 2 people needed to serve communion each week (75 needed today!)
- Construction began on our first building in January (It's now the Park for our preschool children)
- Moved to current location in June 1982 into 300 seat chapel
- Added an additional Sunday morning service (8:45 and 11:00 AM)
- Weekly attendance averages 280
- Family Life Center (gym and classrooms) constructed
- 3 people on staff
- First mission trip to Brazil
- All loans paid off on buildings, escrow begins for new sanctuary
- Weekly attendance averages 467
- Small group ministry begins
- 14 people on staff
- First mission trip to Jamaica
- New sanctuary built (What is now the Student Center Auditorium that seats 1,000)
- Weekly attendance averages 900
- Weekly attendance averages 1,550
- Northeast is totally debt free
- First mission trip to Dominican Republic
- Weekly attendance averages over, 1700
- Added Saturday service to make three identical weekend services - Saturday 5:00 PM, Sunday 9:15 and 11:00 AM
- Northeasts hosts 25 year anniversary at Louisville Palace
- Kingdom Assignments turn $10,000 into $700,000+ for various benevolent entities
- 36 people on staff
- Weekly attendance averages over 2,100
- Purchase nursery annex (trailer!) for growing number of infants
- Helped start church in LaRomana, Dominican Republic
- X-focused begins
- Congregation gives $107,000 to benefit local non-profit organizations
- 44 people on staff. Outgrew church offices and moved to staff offices on Magisterial Drive
- North Springs Counseling Center opens on Chamberlain Lane
- First mission trip for Hurricane Katrina relief
- New parking lot adding 250 spaces
- Abundant Life process introduced based on John 10:10 - Knowing God, Connecting with Believers and Impacting our World
- 30 year anniversary of Northeast Christian Church
- Weekly attendance averages over 2,500
- 51 people on staff
- Partnered with Clifton Christian Church for second Northeast campus
- Began the "Unleash" capital campaign to raise funds for a new 2,000 seat auditorium and renovation of gym and children's complex, and support of Northeast Christian Church - Clifton campus
- Record attendance of 5,252 for Easter!!
- Broke ground on new auditorium! Will renovate state-of-the art youth center at same time. Pledge to always be a "bridge to the community."
- Kicked off the year with over 100 baptisms in ONE WEEKEND!
- Kidville opened for preschool - 5th grade
- New Kidabalou event attracted over 5,000 people to our campus
- Over 5,700 attended five Christmas Eve services - a record!
- Grand opening of new, 2,100 seat auditorium, Main Street space and state-of-the-art nursery May 14 & 15!
- In September, 2011 we celebrated "Kingdom Assignment III." During our Grand Opening in May, Senior Pastor Bob Cherry gave 100 Northeast members $100 and challenged them to pray and listen for God's leading how they can be light in the world and make a difference for His Kingdom.
- Average weekly attendance grows to over 3,000
- April 17 - Founding Pastor Bob Cherry retires from full-time ministry.
- Former Teaching Pastor, Tyler McKenzie, is named new Lead Pastor for Northeast