Northeast is an exciting and fulfilling place to work. Check out the current opportunities listed below.
Financial Analyst - full-time
Northeast christian church is looking to hire a financial analyst to collect and analyze data about Northeast finances and deliver easy-to-understand reports that help our leaders understand our financial health and make wise financial decisions.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 5 years non-profit experience
- Must be relational and able to articulate financial data.
- Must be fully behind the Love The 'Ville vision of Northeast Christian Church.
- Regularly produce clear and consistent financial reports that helps our staff understand financial data relevant to their jobs.
- Proactively identify and prevent potential budget and cashflow overload.
- Assist with regular audits of our financial records.
**All serious inquires can submit resumes with the above qualifications to Darlene Close
KidCare Team - Part-Time Child Caregivers
Northeast is currently seeking reliable, patient, and fun-loving candidates to join our KidCare team. KidCare employees provide supervision and care for children from birth through fifth grade while their parents grow in their relationship with Christ through classes and events held at Northeast. Work hours may vary based on need. Experience with children preferred but not required. Must be 16 or older to apply.