North Springs Counseling Services provides professional counseling from a Christian perspective at a reasonable fee.
- Individual counseling for adults, adolescents and children
- Relationship, pre-marital and marital counseling
- Family counseling
- Group therapy
- Educational programs
Areas we address include:
- Relationship enhancement
- Emotional struggles
- Men's and women's issues
- Separation and divorce
- Abuse survivors
- Anxiety, depression, grief, loss and problems with anger
- Stress management
- Conflict mediation
- Life transitions such as adolescence, sexuality, career choices and changes, parenting, mid-life and retirement
- Blended family issues
- Living life to its fullest potential
- Struggles with faith, beliefs, values, meaning and purpose
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AT NORTH SPRINGS
When considering counseling, your first question may be "What do I do first?" Whether you are interested in scheduling an appointment or you want more information on our services, give us a call at (502) 384-2844.
Office hours are Monday - Friday by appointment.
North Springs now accepts insurance (Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Humana, Tricare, Cigna Behavioral Health, Value Options), and EAP (Employee Assistance Programs - FEI Behavioral Health, Wayne Corporation, Value Options, Anthem/Wellpoint Behavirorial Health, HMSA).
DISCOUNTS TO NORTHEAST MEMBERS AND REGULAR ATTENDERS