Northeast is a fulfilling and exciting place to work! Check out our job openings below. We'd love to have you join the team!
Campus Operations Staff
- Full time hourly position with benefits.
- Must be available to work Sunday – Friday, as shifts we will be scheduled those days. Must be flexible should schedule need to change pending events on campus. *We are looking for 2 positions – one will be mornings/days and the other afternoon/evenings. 40 hours a week
- Responsible for the upkeep of the buildings, cleaning on a regular basis.
- Performing light maintenance such as changing light bulbs, restocking bathrooms, and making necessary repairs.
- An individual that is a team player
- Cheerful and positive attitude and willing to help in all areas
- Must be self-directed and able to complete all custodial duties with little to no supervision
- Flexible and willing to adapt to various schedules and levels of work required from week to week
- Someone who committed to the mission and goals of Northeast Christian Church
- Honest and trustworthy as he or she will have access to secured areas of the church
- This individual needs to be able to spend several hours standing, walking reaching and bending over and have the ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Availability to work on Sundays, evenings and holidays as needed for events
Family Ministries Director
Ministry Area: Family Ministries
Time Commitment: Full-time, exempt
Accountable to: Clifton Campus Pastor
Ministry Purpose: This role will provide vision and overall leadership of ensuring the spiritual growth and development of families (birth-high school). This includes leadership of weekend programs and periodic special gatherings such as camps, retreats, trips, campus-specific gatherings, service projects, and more.
- Work in tandem with a team of staff and lead volunteers in the creation and operation of family ministry, including weekend services and special gatherings.
- This position requires someone competent in volunteer management. You will be responsible for directing your recruitment, training, and development of volunteers as needed to staff weekly programming and special gatherings.
- This position requires someone who has the ability to evaluate, assign/reassign, and instruct adults serving in this ministry.
- Plan and execute biblically accurate, culturally relevant, and high-energy services.
- To guide the church family ministries and cultivate a desire to reach non-Christians, and designing and implementing effective outreach strategies.
- Create and manage a family ministry calendar that will complement the teaching and rhythms of the ministry.
- Assist in developing an annual budget for family ministries and manage your ministry budget.
- To teach and guide families in establishing and maintaining a home life that honors the word of God.
- To serve as a resource for parents and students when appropriate within the ministry structure of care.
- To work closely with all other members of the church (both Brownsboro and Clifton campus staff) effectively uniting with the complimenting other ministry areas.
- To model high standards in your own personal, family, and devotion life by maintaining a good example in your relationships with others and practicing spiritual disciplines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Talents or Abilities Desired: Ability to communicate and relate to families (birth-high school), administration skills and organization.
Best personality traits: Energetic, Cheerful, a passion for influencing and discipling families with God’s love.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred, with 2-3 years of full-time ministry experience.
Outreach Team Lead
Ministry Area: Outreach
Status: Full-Time, salary, exempt
Accountable to: Lead Executive Pastor
Objective: The Outreach Team Lead oversees all outreach ministries and partnerships locally and globally at Northeast Christian Church.
Position Summary: This role requires an energetic, organized, outward-focused, and strategic-minded leader who is able to cast vision and execute strategic goals for the Love the ‘Ville Movement. The role requires focus and competency in the following areas: team leadership, stewardship development, and mobilization of volunteers.
- Faithfully model Jesus Christ at Northeast and in the community.
- Evaluate and implement the vision and mission of the Love the ‘Ville outreach ministry under the oversight of the Northeast Elders and Leadership Team.
- Oversee the outreach ministry, including the complex budget, outreach events, mission trips, and partnerships.
- Lead the Outreach Team to develop and implement the strategy for local, schools, and global outreach, including but not limited to the following: ministry partnerships, and Northeast mobilization.
- Ready to lead, plan and implement local outreach events, including collections for crisis/disaster relief.
- Ready to identify, develop and steward local, school, and global partnerships.
- Work with the communications department to ensure clear and effective communication regarding local, school, and global outreach.
- Accomplish all other duties as assigned, including Sunday morning responsibilities.
- Embody the 5 values of Northeast.
- Be prepared at any time to share the reason for the hope that you have in Jesus Christ.
- Love, train, and equip your Outreach Team, including having 1:1 meetings monthly
- Lead and serve with enthusiasm.
- Keep lead staff and volunteers informed.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proven leader of leaders who is a great communicator.
- Team building and equipping mindset.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with drive, passion and initiative
- Able to manage multiple priorities.
- Wise stewardship of Love the Ville Offering including budgeting and fundraising development.
- Proven skills in planning and leading outreach-oriented events, teams and partnerships
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS DESIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Seminary or Ministry Degree preferred.
- Ministry experience in outreach, missions, or related field for at least 5 years. (SALARY AND BENEFITS – A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience will be provided.)
Ministry Area: KidZone
Status: Seasonal Position *This position is on an as-needed basis*
Mon & Wed 8:30 am – 1:30 pm during school year and team member training & meetings
Accountable to: KidZone Director
This position will serve as an instructor in the assigned room when needing to fill the role of the regular instructor. They will work alongside the Team Leader to ensure all children feel welcome. This person will support and strengthen our mission to provide a loving, nurturing environment in which children are loved and valued while growing spiritually, socially, and cognitively and where parents feel completely comfortable leaving their children. You must be a stakeholder at Northeast Christian Church.
- Observe and monitor all children’s activities.
- Instruct children in health and personal habits such as eating, resting, and bathroom habits.
- Read to children, sing with children, and teach simple tasks – painting, drawing, and crafts.
- Organize and participate in recreational activities.
- Warm bottles and change diapers, as needed, per protocol.
- Perform housekeeping duties: maintaining room cleanliness, organizing, sanitizing toys, etc. to ensure safety
- Support each child’s emotional and social development and encourage understanding of others.
- Assist in the planning of weekly themes, crafts, and curriculum.
- Communicate via a written document with parents weekly about classroom productivity.
- Positively encourage peers, assist in various capacities, and serve as a substitute in an emergency.
- Learn and be confident in all emergency and evacuation procedures.
- Lead and instruct children in a positive Christ-centered environment.
- Participate in staff meetings, quarterly meetings, and any other trainings (i.e. Orientation & CPR).
- Follow all policies and procedures required, including but not limited to proper documentation
- Meet with the Team Lead with any concerns or questions about your assigned room.
- Perform any additional tasks the Director assigns.
- Active listener & effective communicator
- Ability to effectively instruct children and help them negotiate through differences with peers.
- Critical Thinking & Discerning when problems arise
- Able to multi-task and effectively time manage
- Desire to serve others
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. as needed.
- Ability to perform general physical activities that require considerable use of arms, legs, & hands.
- Ability to climb, lift, walk, balance, stoop, bend.
Education and Qualifications
- High School diploma is required.
- Preferably 1 or more years of experience in a previous Parents Day Out Program, Childcare Program, or Preschool setting.