Northeast is a fulfilling and exciting place to work! Check out our job openings below. We'd love to have you join the team!
- Church Custodian Position
- Elementary Pastor
- Early Childhood Volunteer Coordinator
- Seasonal Student Workers
- Full time position with benefits.
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday evenings (2:00pm – 10:30pm)
- Responsible for the upkeep of the buildings, cleaning on a regular basis.
- Performing light maintenance such as changing light bulbs, restocking bathrooms, and making necessary repairs.
- Must be a team player
- Must have a cheerful and positive attitude and willing to help in all areas
- Must be self-directed and able to complete all custodial duties with little to no supervision
- Must be flexible and willing to adapt to various schedules and levels of work required from week to week
- Must be committed to the mission and goals of Northeast
- Must be honest and trustworthy as he or she will have access to secured areas of the church
- Must be able to spend several hours standing, walking reaching and bending over
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to work on Sundays
- Must be willing to work weekends, evening, and holidays as needed for events
We are looking for a very high energy and creative individual. We suggest for this position you must have at least 2-4 years’ experience in a Children’s Ministry environment.
- Must be creative in developing content and creating high impact environments for kids and leaders.
- Seeking someone who values leadership development and has a proven track record of volunteer recruitment.
- Someone who has experience in videography and editing a plus.
- Must have a work ethic of initiative, follow-through, and want to work on a team based organization.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for discipleship for kids and leaders and finds ways to incorporate this in the teaching and training. We are a church who wants our kids to know that God loves them and that they matter to us. We exist to create an environment where they can learn about God, have a deeper relationship with him and have fun!
To facilitate and build volunteer base, teams, and community within the Early Childhood Ministry (birth-5 years). This will be accomplished by working in collaboration with the Early Childhood Director, engaging in regular positive communication with volunteers, team building events and activities, and provide a sense of community within the ministry.
- Support the overall vision and values of Northeast Christian Church and implementing them into all areas of the EC Ministry. Loving everybody, everywhere, everyday!
- Develop and maintain a healthy communication stream between EC Director, volunteers, parents, and leaders.
- Communicate needs of volunteers and assign to appropriate staff/leader (Background check, trainings, events, etc.).
- Help create and maintain a system for new volunteers.
- Develop, maintain and update volunteer orientation materials and training for volunteers as needed.
- Schedule Nursery and Preschool volunteers/teams weekly and have adequate subs each weekend.
- Fill in for Director if needed such as vacations, sick days, etc.
- Creativity in Volunteer Recruitment
- Create a strong Culture of Love the Ville with volunteers as it relates to serving and community.
- A personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ. A passion to serve the Lord through the Church.
- Experience working on a team/team setting.
- Organizational development
- 2-4 years’ experience in recruiting or leading
Talents or Abilities Desired
- Effective communication skills
- Positive Energy
Will assist in reorganizing storage spaces throughout the Brownsboro campus. Will assist in setting up the new storage building.
- 2 – 3 High School / College students
- Can lift up to 50 lbs
- Good work ethic, able to follow instructions well, self-directed
- Must have a driver’s license
- Hours: Tuesday-Friday 9am-4pm
- Start date: June 8, 2021 – End Date: August 6, 2021
- Working hours can be put toward the cost of HSM student trip.