Northeast is a fulfilling and exciting place to work! Check out our job openings below. We'd love to have you join the team!
- Full time position with benefits.
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday evenings (2:00pm – 10:30pm)
- Responsible for the upkeep of the buildings, cleaning on a regular basis.
- Performing light maintenance such as changing light bulbs, restocking bathrooms, and making necessary repairs.
- Must be a team player
- Must have a cheerful and positive attitude and willing to help in all areas
- Must be self-directed and able to complete all custodial duties with little to no supervision
- Must be flexible and willing to adapt to various schedules and levels of work required from week to week
- Must be committed to the mission and goals of Northeast
- Must be honest and trustworthy as he or she will have access to secured areas of the church
- Must be able to spend several hours standing, walking reaching and bending over
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to work on Sundays
- Must be willing to work weekends, evening, and holidays as needed for events
We are looking for a very high energy and creative individual. We suggest for this position you must have at least 2-4 years’ experience in a Children’s Ministry environment.
- Must be creative in developing content and creating high impact environments for kids and leaders.
- Seeking someone who values leadership development and has a proven track record of volunteer recruitment.
- Someone who has experience in videography and editing a plus.
- Must have a work ethic of initiative, follow-through, and want to work on a team based organization.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for discipleship for kids and leaders and finds ways to incorporate this in the teaching and training. We are a church who wants our kids to know that God loves them and that they matter to us. We exist to create an environment where they can learn about God, have a deeper relationship with him and have fun!